- It is a patrimonial household.
- It is located near local parks and restaurants.
- It is a two-minute walk to the closest subway station.
- It is surrounded by museums and many cultural attractions.
- Upon arrival we welcome you with a lunch and a walking tour of the city.
- Our activities are posted every week on our calendars.
- Kitchen is open for participants' use.
- Spring water, coffee, tea, milk available all day
Closed Dates 2016
Percentage of students by nationality
Meet our Staff
I am from France, but I spent two years studying in Valdivia, Chile, and now my home is Santiago! I have always loved international experiences and love that I’m able to connect students all over the world with intercultural exchanges through our school here in Santiago and the rest of the globe.
Besides being a Spanish teacher, I am a poet, dramaturgical, a book editor, and graduate in Spanish and Literature at the University of Chile. I have been a Spanish as a Foreign language teacher at COINED for 4 years, and before that I taught at the University of Chile. Looking to improve my teaching skills, I took courses for teachers in ELE (English as a Foreign Language), to get the chance to share the experiences of other teachers in the field.